HHO–..’31 miles to the gallon instead of 22’


youtube.com/watch?v=eOcIEn0ntAc&feature=related

hubpages.com/hub/hhogenerator I am now getting 31 miles to the gallon instead of 22.

For those who like to read and do reserch, Panacea University has a free 250 page downloadable PDF e-book that explains everything about the Hydrogen Generator. panaceauniversity.org/Hydroxy%20Boosters.pdf There is an opinion out there that says it takes more energy to produce HHO than the energy it releases. This is absolutely true; however, what these naysayer do not consider is that the hydrogen that is produced also causes the gasoline to burn more efficiently.  The hydrogen gas increases the octane rating of the fuel which makes the fuel combust at a higher rate. Of the total energy released by the combustion process, only about 20% is used by the vehicle efficiently. The remaining 80% is lost to heat, friction etc. An hho generator solves, to a great extent, this energy loss problem.

http://www.instructables.com/community/Anybody-interested-in-building-HHO-generators/ Henry Ford originally designed his engine to run on grain alcohol, with would burn clean. No one seemed to be interested, except the oil companies. The oil companies understood the designs long term impact on the world, as well as it’s impact on their profits. They would buy the idea, only if Ford would make the engine run on a fuel made from oil. He struggled against the idea, but gave in for one reason or another. That choice changed our world forever. Today, there is a wonderful interest from so many people to do things right, even if the second time around. HHO is only the beginning. Soon other devices will become public. HHO has been long known by just about every first year chem student, and it’s uses are obvious by anyone with even a grade school education.

energiegratis.wordpress.com/2009/02/17/primele-generatoare-complete-de-hho-in-romania/ http://energiegratis.wordpress.com/hho-cu-numai-2ma/ Keely found that water will explode at a frequency of 42,712.2 Hz. … did it with a Quartz Bowl…. Vibrations of “thirds, sixths, and ninths, were extraordinarily powerful, thousands of times more forceful in separating hydrogen from oxygen in water than heat. “If you only knew the magnificence of the 3, 6 and 9, then you would have a key to the universe.” -Nikola Tesla

http://lwww.zeitgeist.dobrogea.ro/downloads.php?cat_id=1

About Alex Imreh

http://www.aleximreh.ro http://www.facebook.com/alex.imreh 0742-669918
This entry was posted in Zero Point Energy. Bookmark the permalink.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s