Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results. * Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I’m not sure about the former. * Force always attracts men of low morality. * The attempt to combine wisdom and power has only rarely been successful and then only for a short while. * If people are good only because they fear punishment, and hope for reward, then we are a sorry lot indeed. * As far as I’m concerned, I prefer silent vice to ostentatious virtue. Once we accept our limits, we go beyond them. * A man should look for what is, and not for what he thinks should be. Strive not to be a success, but rather to be of value. * Anyone who doesn’t take truth seriously in small matters cannot be trusted in large ones either. * Any man who can drive safely while kissing a pretty girl is simply not giving the kiss the attention it deserves. * The value of a man should be seen in what he gives and not in what he is able to receive. * Weakness of attitude becomes weakness of character. * Everything that can be counted does not necessarily count; everything that counts cannot necessarily be counted. * It has become appallingly obvious that our technology has exceeded our humanity. A perfection of means, and confusion of goals, seems to be our main problem. * Few are those who see with their own eyes and feel with their own hearts. * Any intelligent fool can make things bigger and more complex… It takes a touch of genius – and a lot of courage to move in the opposite direction. * Common sense is the collection of prejudices acquired by age eighteen. * Education is what remains after one has forgotten what one has learned in school. * It is a miracle that curiosity (and creativity) survives formal education. * It’s not that I’m so smart, it’s just that I stay with problems longer. * Logic will get you from A to B. Imagination will take you everywhere. The only real valuable thing is intuition. * We can’t solve problems by using the same kind of thinking we used when we created them. * If you can’t explain it simply, you don’t understand it well enough. * A question that sometimes drives me hazy: am I or are the others crazy? * Great spirits have always encountered violent opposition from mediocre minds. * It stands to the everlasting credit of science that by acting on the human mind it has overcome man’s insecurity before himself and before nature. * The grand aim of all science is to cover the greatest number of empirical facts by logical deduction from the smallest number of hypotheses or axioms. * As far as the laws of mathematics refer to reality, they are not certain, and as far as they are certain, they do not refer to reality. Reality is merely an illusion, albeit a very persistent one. * When you are courting a nice girl an hour seems like a second. When you sit on a red-hot cinder a second seems like an hour. That’s relativity. * I am a deeply religious nonbeliever – this is a somewhat new kind of religion. * True religion is real living; living with all one’s soul, with all one’s goodness and righteousness. * The most beautiful thing we can experience is the mysterious. It is the source of all true art and science. * The pursuit of truth and beauty is a sphere of activity in which we are permitted to remain children all our lives. * There are two ways to live: you can live as if nothing is a miracle; you can live as if everything is a miracle. * A table, a chair, a bowl of fruit and a violin; what else does a man need to be happy? * I live in that solitude which is painful in youth, but delicious in the years of maturity.
- The Fire Peoples-urns &metals. The R1b Conquest of Europe. Dacians-R1b/Z2103
- cauzele coruptiei
- I1a+R1b = Goths/I1a3, Vikings/I1a1
- Legaturile dintre daco-geți/goți, cu Nordul Europei
- Cornesti 1500BC 1722ha
- Marcu Jura – credințele Bătrânilor
- Imreh István – Viaţa cotidiană la secui, 1750-1850
- comisia care l-a exclus pe Moro
- demnitate + civilitate
- problema buricului
- 200km/h #2 > 400km/h #6
- Noua ”luptă de clasă” – un ”razboi” pentru a înlocui actuala clasă politică, pentru a face în final reforme structurale.
- The Vlaho-Bulgarian Empires. I2/E1/J basic OldEurope layer, R1a warriors, R1b metallurgy. Culture & technology fusion.
- Postulatele Petre Morar – Noi nu sîntem Latini, latinii sînt Noi
- Noii antreprenori politici pot demola partidele FSN până în 2020
- The Mongols – mass murder & social revolution. A few degrees is all it takes to change the course of human history.
- From Old Europe to Iron Age – the Ethnogenesis of Europe
- Nu avem crize ale resurselor, avem doar crize politice. Suntem pierduți doar când ne credem învinși, când ne pierdem crezul.
- The African DNA of Europe E-V13
- 7000 years of history. Ro DNA:68% Old Europe & 29.5% Kurgan
- Marija Gimbutas – the Kurgan Saga – collision & amalgamation
- Soarele – simbol arhetipal
- ***** (40)
- 2014 (11)
- 2016 (2)
- a3f (83)
- AIS (33)
- aisbikes (8)
- Auszeit (40)
- ethnogenesis (50)
- Forţa Ideilor (72)
- Globalism Neoliberal (122)
- Go (10)
- Green Tech (29)
- History (108)
- Romania (54)
- Spirit (24)
- Sănătate (32)
- Uncategorized (8)