- The Fire Peoples-urns &metals. The R1b Conquest of Europe. Dacians-R1b/Z2103
- cauzele coruptiei
- I1a+R1b = Goths/I1a3, Vikings/I1a1
- Legaturile dintre daco-geți/goți, cu Nordul Europei
- Cornesti 1500BC 1722ha
- Marcu Jura – credințele Bătrânilor
- Imreh István – Viaţa cotidiană la secui, 1750-1850
- comisia care l-a exclus pe Moro
- demnitate + civilitate
- problema buricului
- 200km/h #2 > 400km/h #6
- Noua ”luptă de clasă” – un ”razboi” pentru a înlocui actuala clasă politică, pentru a face în final reforme structurale.
- The Vlaho-Bulgarian Empires. I2/E1/J basic OldEurope layer, R1a warriors, R1b metallurgy. Culture & technology fusion.
- Postulatele Petre Morar – Noi nu sîntem Latini, latinii sînt Noi
- Noii antreprenori politici pot demola partidele FSN până în 2020
- The Mongols – mass murder & social revolution. A few degrees is all it takes to change the course of human history.
- From Old Europe to Iron Age – the Ethnogenesis of Europe
- Nu avem crize ale resurselor, avem doar crize politice. Suntem pierduți doar când ne credem învinși, când ne pierdem crezul.
- The African DNA of Europe E-V13
- 7000 years of history. Ro DNA:68% Old Europe & 29.5% Kurgan
- Marija Gimbutas – the Kurgan Saga – collision & amalgamation
- Soarele – simbol arhetipal
- ***** (40)
- 2014 (11)
- 2016 (2)
- a3f (83)
- AIS (33)
- aisbikes (8)
- Auszeit (40)
- ethnogenesis (50)
- Forţa Ideilor (72)
- Globalism Neoliberal (122)
- Go (10)
- Green Tech (29)
- History (108)
- Romania (54)
- Spirit (24)
- Sănătate (32)
- Uncategorized (8)
Tag Archives: Dacians
Legaturi dintre Romania pre-istorica, daco-geti si nordul Europei, migratia ”inversa” a gotilor. Continue reading
Present day Y-haplogroups in Romania: Before Farming Ro DNA – 33%: I1-4.5%, I2/I2a-26%, I2b-2.5% Middle East Farmers DNA – 35%: J2/J1-15%, E1b1b-15%, G-5% Old Europe DNA – 68% : I1/2-33% + J1/E1/G – 35% Kurgan, Celt & Slav DNA – … Continue reading
Banat & Vojvodina – Timiș, Mureș, Tisa, Drava, Sava (Bosna,Drina), W/S/Great Morava, Vardar, Danube – Starcevo, Vinca, Vucedol, Scordisci/Celts, Dacians/Thracians, Scythians
The Vinča Culture – is the is the oldest Neolithic culture in South-eastern Europe – the First European Metallurgists, the First European Writing. The ‘Old European’ Vinca pottery, artefacts and writing all show an immediately noticeable similarity to what was … Continue reading
An introduction to Archeometallurgy. Wietenberg, Santana. Ethnogenesis of the Celts, Geto-Dacians and Greco-Thracians.
Bellow pix – Part of the Cucuteni! treasure found at Zargidava in 1982 – the site has layers from eneolithic, middle bronze, Hallstatt B, La Tene (sec IVbc-sec II) and medieval era (sec. XV-XVIII) ie Cucuteni, Monteoru, Costișa and geto-dacian cultures. … Continue reading
Ethnogeneses Around the Black Sea and along the Danube. Present day Romania, the turntable of Old & New Europe.
1] 6500BC> 5000BC – Neolithic Farmers come to Balkans from the Middle East >> Vinca & Cucuteni cultures. Best living conditions, farming lands – along the lower Danube and on the shores of the Big Fresh Water Lake. Due to … Continue reading
166-180:The Antonine Plague >Marcomannic Wars. 250-270:The Plague of Cyprian >First Gothic Wars >>The Liberation of Dacia and the end of Rome. 540~750:the Plague of Justinian, 50% population drop >The Slavization of the Balkans. 535–536: Extreme weather events. The continuity of ‘Magna Dacia’.
All the big ‘barbarian’ migrations, were preceded by plagues and social problems. Migrants replaced populations decimated by plagues, plagues definitely killed more people than wars and ‘barbarian killings’. ‘Barbarians’ replaced palace civilizations with rural civilizations, they replaced centralized societies based … Continue reading
RO – an I2 continuity since the Ice Age.The classical Dacian Culture – a fusion between the Old Dacians & the La Tene celts
See here the present >> Distribution of European Y-DNA haplogroups by country in percentage Present day haplogroup distribution in ROMANIA. (+N=0.5%,+T=0.5%,+Q=0.5%) Thus most important components are: 1] I =33% original and dominant hplgr -trachians, dacians – geti, rumini; 2] R1a=17.5% … Continue reading