- Căile Bătrânilor
- Transylvania&Transnistria. Farmers&Warriors. Cremation&Tumulus. Big Bang&Swarming.
- Crucile Solare din Apuseni – “Celtic Crosses” in Transylvania
- The Lithium Oligopoly. Prices doubled in 2 years, for the “salt of the future”.
- Marea criza economica s-a terminat! In 2016 vanzarile de imobiliare au crescut cu 35% fata de 2015.
- 2.8kg 350W geared hub-150kg bike&trailer
- The Fire Peoples-urns &metals. The R1b Conquest of Europe. Dacians-R1b/Z2103
- cauzele coruptiei
- I1a+R1b = Goths/I1a3, Vikings/I1a1
- Legaturile dintre daco-geți/goți, cu Nordul Europei
- Cornesti 1500BC 1722ha
- Marcu Jura – credințele Bătrânilor
- Imreh István – Viaţa cotidiană la secui, 1750-1850
- comisia care l-a exclus pe Moro
- demnitate + civilitate
- problema buricului
- 200km/h #2 > 400km/h #6
- Noua ”luptă de clasă” – un ”razboi” pentru a înlocui actuala clasă politică, pentru a face în final reforme structurale.
- The Vlaho-Bulgarian Empires. I2/E1/J basic OldEurope layer, R1a warriors, R1b metallurgy. Culture & technology fusion.
- Postulatele Petre Morar – Noi nu sîntem Latini, latinii sînt Noi
- Noii antreprenori politici pot demola partidele FSN până în 2020
- The Mongols – mass murder & social revolution. A few degrees is all it takes to change the course of human history.
- ***** (40)
- 2014 (11)
- 2016 (2)
- 2017 (2)
- a3f (83)
- AIS (33)
- aisbikes (9)
- Auszeit (40)
- ethnogenesis (52)
- Forţa Ideilor (72)
- Globalism Neoliberal (122)
- Go (10)
- Green Tech (29)
- History (109)
- ibikes.ro (2)
- imo.imreh.ro (1)
- Romania (54)
- Spirit (24)
- Sănătate (32)
- Uncategorized (9)
Tag Archives: Goth
Probably before Charlemagne Northern Germany was dominated by I1 (like modern Denmark is), and only after Charlemagne by R1b. The conquest of Saxons by the Frankish Empire lasted around four decades (years 772 – 804). What is now Northern … Continue reading
Source – A story never told – DECEMBER 19, 2015 / PRIMUS GETARUM 1. Sumerian researcher A. Kisifim: “The ancestors of Rumanians had a powerful influence upon the whole ancient world, respectively upon old Ellada, old Egypt, Sumer and even … Continue reading
166-180:The Antonine Plague >Marcomannic Wars. 250-270:The Plague of Cyprian >First Gothic Wars >>The Liberation of Dacia and the end of Rome. 540~750:the Plague of Justinian, 50% population drop >The Slavization of the Balkans. 535–536: Extreme weather events. The continuity of ‘Magna Dacia’.
All the big ‘barbarian’ migrations, were preceded by plagues and social problems. Migrants replaced populations decimated by plagues, plagues definitely killed more people than wars and ‘barbarian killings’. ‘Barbarians’ replaced palace civilizations with rural civilizations, they replaced centralized societies based … Continue reading
http://www.allempires.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=27064 Gotvand is a village near the city of Dezful in the north Khuzestan province, this is its exact location: traveljournals.net/explore/iran/map/m4303006/gotvand.html, there a large percent of light-haired people (Mam-ruti, according to Mesopotamian texts) in this region, for example one of … Continue reading