- Crucile Solare din Apuseni – “Celtic Crosses” in Transylvania
- The Lithium Oligopoly. Prices doubled in 2 years, for the “salt of the future”.
- Marea criza economica s-a terminat! In 2016 vanzarile de imobiliare au crescut cu 35% fata de 2015.
- 2.8kg 350W geared hub-150kg bike&trailer
- The Fire Peoples-urns &metals. The R1b Conquest of Europe. Dacians-R1b/Z2103
- cauzele coruptiei
- I1a+R1b = Goths/I1a3, Vikings/I1a1
- Legaturile dintre daco-geți/goți, cu Nordul Europei
- Cornesti 1500BC 1722ha
- Marcu Jura – credințele Bătrânilor
- Imreh István – Viaţa cotidiană la secui, 1750-1850
- comisia care l-a exclus pe Moro
- demnitate + civilitate
- problema buricului
- 200km/h #2 > 400km/h #6
- Noua ”luptă de clasă” – un ”razboi” pentru a înlocui actuala clasă politică, pentru a face în final reforme structurale.
- The Vlaho-Bulgarian Empires. I2/E1/J basic OldEurope layer, R1a warriors, R1b metallurgy. Culture & technology fusion.
- Postulatele Petre Morar – Noi nu sîntem Latini, latinii sînt Noi
- Noii antreprenori politici pot demola partidele FSN până în 2020
- The Mongols – mass murder & social revolution. A few degrees is all it takes to change the course of human history.
- From Old Europe to Iron Age – the Ethnogenesis of Europe
- Nu avem crize ale resurselor, avem doar crize politice. Suntem pierduți doar când ne credem învinși, când ne pierdem crezul.
- ***** (40)
- 2014 (11)
- 2016 (2)
- 2017 (1)
- a3f (83)
- AIS (33)
- aisbikes (9)
- Auszeit (40)
- ethnogenesis (51)
- Forţa Ideilor (72)
- Globalism Neoliberal (122)
- Go (10)
- Green Tech (29)
- History (108)
- ibikes.ro (2)
- imo.imreh.ro (1)
- Romania (54)
- Spirit (24)
- Sănătate (32)
- Uncategorized (9)
Tag Archives: Sea Peoples
>> Marija Gimbutas – Old Europe and the Intrusion of Kurgan people << EUPEDIA : The northern part of the Yamna horizon was forest-steppe occupied by R1a people, also joined by a small minority of R1b (judging from modern Russians … Continue reading
Sardinia – Vinca I2a1 + Beaker R1b >> Nuragic culture. 1200bc The Sea Peoples>First Dark Age. R1b & R1a ‘Aryan’ waves.
At the site near Prokuplje called Pločnik, serbian archaeologists found evidence of what could be the oldest metal workshop in all of Europe. According to National Museum archaeologist Dušan Šljivar, experts found a “copper chisel and stone ax at a … Continue reading
Balkan ‘Aryan’ waves: 2800-2500bc R1b Troy, 2000-1500bc R1a Macedonians/Ionians/Micenians, 1200BC – R1b Dorians
http://www.esd.ornl.gov/nercEUROPE > 7,000-5,000 14C y.a. Warmer-than-present climates allowed forest to spread further north. At about 6,000bc, rising Mediterranean sea waters broke through the Bosphorous. In perhaps less than a year, the Black Sea became brackish and rose several hundred feet, … Continue reading
From 1200BC The Bronze Dark Age – the worst disaster in ancient history, worse than the collapse of the Roman Empire.
eupedia.com/europe/Haplogroup_I1_Y-DNA Men belonging to I1 haplogroup all descend from a single ancestor who lived between 10,000 and 7,000 years ago. familytreedna.com/I1 people belonging to I1 hplgr all descend from a single man who lived less than 5,000 years ago. This … Continue reading
http://www.eupedia.com/forum/showthread.php?t=25163 The ancient Egyptians: Based on the modern population of Egypt, and removing the foreign elements, it is reasonable to assume that the ancient Egyptians belonged primarily to haplogroups E1b1b and T. Nowadays about half of the Egyptian paternal lines … Continue reading