- Transylvania&Transnistria. Farmers&Warriors. Cremation&Tumulus. Big Bang&Swarming.
- Crucile Solare din Apuseni – “Celtic Crosses” in Transylvania
- The Lithium Oligopoly. Prices doubled in 2 years, for the “salt of the future”.
- Marea criza economica s-a terminat! In 2016 vanzarile de imobiliare au crescut cu 35% fata de 2015.
- 2.8kg 350W geared hub-150kg bike&trailer
- The Fire Peoples-urns &metals. The R1b Conquest of Europe. Dacians-R1b/Z2103
- cauzele coruptiei
- I1a+R1b = Goths/I1a3, Vikings/I1a1
- Legaturile dintre daco-geți/goți, cu Nordul Europei
- Cornesti 1500BC 1722ha
- Marcu Jura – credințele Bătrânilor
- Imreh István – Viaţa cotidiană la secui, 1750-1850
- comisia care l-a exclus pe Moro
- demnitate + civilitate
- problema buricului
- 200km/h #2 > 400km/h #6
- Noua ”luptă de clasă” – un ”razboi” pentru a înlocui actuala clasă politică, pentru a face în final reforme structurale.
- The Vlaho-Bulgarian Empires. I2/E1/J basic OldEurope layer, R1a warriors, R1b metallurgy. Culture & technology fusion.
- Postulatele Petre Morar – Noi nu sîntem Latini, latinii sînt Noi
- Noii antreprenori politici pot demola partidele FSN până în 2020
- The Mongols – mass murder & social revolution. A few degrees is all it takes to change the course of human history.
- From Old Europe to Iron Age – the Ethnogenesis of Europe
- ***** (40)
- 2014 (11)
- 2016 (2)
- 2017 (2)
- a3f (83)
- AIS (33)
- aisbikes (9)
- Auszeit (40)
- ethnogenesis (52)
- Forţa Ideilor (72)
- Globalism Neoliberal (122)
- Go (10)
- Green Tech (29)
- History (108)
- ibikes.ro (2)
- imo.imreh.ro (1)
- Romania (54)
- Spirit (24)
- Sănătate (32)
- Uncategorized (9)
Category Archives: Genetic Anthropology
The Vlaho-Bulgarian Empires. I2/E1/J basic OldEurope layer, R1a warriors, R1b metallurgy. Culture & technology fusion.
Golden ox figurine found in Maykop kurgan/mid-3rd millennium BC., Hermitage Museum & 3000 B.C(!?!), golden figurine of the Beddeni Culture, Alazani Valley in Georgia. Extraordinary kurgan burial shines new light on Sarmatian life, of the Early Iron Age, in the … Continue reading
According to Eupedia article about Haplogroup E1b1b E-V13 migrated directly from North Africa to southern Europe, crossing the Mediterranean from Tunisia to Sicily, then to Italy and to the southern Balkans. This scenario would explain why E-V13 reaches its peak frequency … Continue reading
>> Marija Gimbutas – Old Europe and the Intrusion of Kurgan people << EUPEDIA : The northern part of the Yamna horizon was forest-steppe occupied by R1a people, also joined by a small minority of R1b (judging from modern Russians … Continue reading
Balkan ‘Aryan’ waves: 2800-2500bc R1b Troy, 2000-1500bc R1a Macedonians/Ionians/Micenians, 1200BC – R1b Dorians
http://www.esd.ornl.gov/nercEUROPE > 7,000-5,000 14C y.a. Warmer-than-present climates allowed forest to spread further north. At about 6,000bc, rising Mediterranean sea waters broke through the Bosphorous. In perhaps less than a year, the Black Sea became brackish and rose several hundred feet, … Continue reading
RO – an I2 continuity since the Ice Age.The classical Dacian Culture – a fusion between the Old Dacians & the La Tene celts
See here the present >> Distribution of European Y-DNA haplogroups by country in percentage Present day haplogroup distribution in ROMANIA. (+N=0.5%,+T=0.5%,+Q=0.5%) Thus most important components are: 1] I =33% original and dominant hplgr -trachians, dacians – geti, rumini; 2] R1a=17.5% … Continue reading
http://www.facebook.com/SemneCusute : Inainte de litere, au fost semnele. Mult inainte de daci, de greci, de romani, de toata istoria omenirii care a fost scrisa. Mare parte din povestea omenirii a fost desenata. A, e altceva ca noi n-o mai putem … Continue reading
worldlingo.com/enwiki/Haplogroup_I2 Until 2008, Haplogroup I2 was formerly known as Haplogroup I1b. I2b*Haplogroup I2b* was found in the skeletal remains of Lichtenstein Cave, a Bronze Age archeological site in central Germany associated with artifacts of the Urnfield culture . Of the … Continue reading
eupedia.com/forum/showthread.php?t=25506 Maciamo: I2a appeared in southern Europe during the Ice Age. It is associated with native Europeans before the spread of agriculture. Because it is very widespread, in ancient times it could be Greek, Dalmatian, Dacian, Illyrian, Roman or even … Continue reading
Indus Valley Conference Perhaps the most intriguing characteristic of the Indus Valley civilization is its lack of evidence of war, conflict or even invasion, which destroys the “invasion theory” of the Aryan peoples often promoted as “migration” theory. “I don’t believe … Continue reading
http://www.eupedia.com/europe/origins_haplogroups_europe.shtml J => 30,000 years ago (in the Middle East) E1b1b => 26,000 years ago (in southern Africa) I => 25,000 years ago (in the Balkans) R1a1 => 21,000 years ago (in southern Russia) R1b => 20,000 yrs ago (around … Continue reading