- The Lithium Oligopoly. Prices doubled in 2 years, for the “salt of the future”.
- Marea criza economica s-a terminat! In 2016 vanzarile de imobiliare au crescut cu 35% fata de 2015.
- 2.8kg 350W geared hub-150kg bike&trailer
- The Fire Peoples-urns &metals. The R1b Conquest of Europe. Dacians-R1b/Z2103
- cauzele coruptiei
- I1a+R1b = Goths/I1a3, Vikings/I1a1
- Legaturile dintre daco-geți/goți, cu Nordul Europei
- Cornesti 1500BC 1722ha
- Marcu Jura – credințele Bătrânilor
- Imreh István – Viaţa cotidiană la secui, 1750-1850
- comisia care l-a exclus pe Moro
- demnitate + civilitate
- problema buricului
- 200km/h #2 > 400km/h #6
- Noua ”luptă de clasă” – un ”razboi” pentru a înlocui actuala clasă politică, pentru a face în final reforme structurale.
- The Vlaho-Bulgarian Empires. I2/E1/J basic OldEurope layer, R1a warriors, R1b metallurgy. Culture & technology fusion.
- Postulatele Petre Morar – Noi nu sîntem Latini, latinii sînt Noi
- Noii antreprenori politici pot demola partidele FSN până în 2020
- The Mongols – mass murder & social revolution. A few degrees is all it takes to change the course of human history.
- From Old Europe to Iron Age – the Ethnogenesis of Europe
- Nu avem crize ale resurselor, avem doar crize politice. Suntem pierduți doar când ne credem învinși, când ne pierdem crezul.
- The African DNA of Europe E-V13
- ***** (40)
- 2014 (11)
- 2016 (2)
- 2017 (1)
- a3f (83)
- AIS (33)
- aisbikes (9)
- Auszeit (40)
- ethnogenesis (50)
- Forţa Ideilor (72)
- Globalism Neoliberal (122)
- Go (10)
- Green Tech (29)
- History (108)
- ibikes.ro (2)
- imo.imreh.ro (1)
- Romania (54)
- Spirit (24)
- Sănătate (32)
- Uncategorized (8)
Category Archives: Etnogeneza Rumânilor
The Vlaho-Bulgarian Empires. I2/E1/J basic OldEurope layer, R1a warriors, R1b metallurgy. Culture & technology fusion.
Golden ox figurine found in Maykop kurgan/mid-3rd millennium BC., Hermitage Museum & 3000 B.C(!?!), golden figurine of the Beddeni Culture, Alazani Valley in Georgia. Extraordinary kurgan burial shines new light on Sarmatian life, of the Early Iron Age, in the … Continue reading
Postulate (I) Morar: “A surname comes from that language and culture where it has significance as a common noun, adjective or verb. “Postulate (II) Morar: “Names of places survive after the disappearance of a culture. “Postulate (III) Morar: “The cyclic … Continue reading
Present day Y-haplogroups in Romania: Before Farming Ro DNA – 33%: I1-4.5%, I2/I2a-26%, I2b-2.5% Middle East Farmers DNA – 35%: J2/J1-15%, E1b1b-15%, G-5% Old Europe DNA – 68% : I1/2-33% + J1/E1/G – 35% Kurgan, Celt & Slav DNA – … Continue reading
Source – A story never told – DECEMBER 19, 2015 / PRIMUS GETARUM 1. Sumerian researcher A. Kisifim: “The ancestors of Rumanians had a powerful influence upon the whole ancient world, respectively upon old Ellada, old Egypt, Sumer and even … Continue reading
Banat & Vojvodina – Timiș, Mureș, Tisa, Drava, Sava (Bosna,Drina), W/S/Great Morava, Vardar, Danube – Starcevo, Vinca, Vucedol, Scordisci/Celts, Dacians/Thracians, Scythians
The Vinča Culture – is the is the oldest Neolithic culture in South-eastern Europe – the First European Metallurgists, the First European Writing. The ‘Old European’ Vinca pottery, artefacts and writing all show an immediately noticeable similarity to what was … Continue reading
In the archaeology of Neolithic Europe, the burned house horizon is the geographical extent of the phenomenon of intentionally burned settlements. This was a widespread and long-lasting tradition in what is now Southeastern and Eastern Europe, lasting from as early … Continue reading
An introduction to Archeometallurgy. Wietenberg, Santana. Ethnogenesis of the Celts, Geto-Dacians and Greco-Thracians.
Bellow pix – Part of the Cucuteni! treasure found at Zargidava in 1982 – the site has layers from eneolithic, middle bronze, Hallstatt B, La Tene (sec IVbc-sec II) and medieval era (sec. XV-XVIII) ie Cucuteni, Monteoru, Costișa and geto-dacian cultures. … Continue reading
Byzantine Creation Era ”The Making of the World”- Facerea Lumii – 5600 BC – the breaking of the Bosphorus, the Fresh Water Lake becomes the Salt Water Black Sea. The Proto Getes living around the banks of Black Sea migrate … Continue reading
SINO-PLATONIC PAPERS is an occasional series dedicated to making available to specialists and the interested public the results of research that, because of its unconventional or controversial nature, might otherwise go unpublished. The editor-in-chief actively encourages younger, not yet well … Continue reading
Ethnogeneses Around the Black Sea and along the Danube. Present day Romania, the turntable of Old & New Europe.
1] 6500BC> 5000BC – Neolithic Farmers come to Balkans from the Middle East >> Vinca & Cucuteni cultures. Best living conditions, farming lands – along the lower Danube and on the shores of the Big Fresh Water Lake. Due to … Continue reading